Product WarrantyKaptur offers a 12-month Service Agreement under the name of Standard Warranty. This Service Agreement will come into effect as soon as the contracted products are delivered to Kaptur’s customers.
Standard Warranty Coverage
- Kaptur warrants the products to be:
- free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery to Buyer;
- conformed with Kaptur’s specifications and user manual. Once the products are sold, Kaptur has no obligation to modify or update them.
- Kaptur’s obligation for defective product shall be limited to repair or replace (at Kaptur’s sole option) the defective product free of charge in case Kaptur determines the product failed due to defects in material and workmanship. Buyer is responsible for shipment to Kaptur and bears all costs and risks associated with this transportation; Kaptur is responsible for return shipment fees to Buyer. In the event of Kaptur determines there is no defect (“No Defect Found”) or is not qualified for warranty repair, Kaptur shall charge Buyer for return shipment and a minimum repair fee.
- In this warranty, Repair shall mean the repair or adjustment of the product to remedy the defect defined by this warranty and reinstate the product to normal operating condition. Kaptur may use new or refurbished parts to remedy the defect at Kaptur’s option. Replace shall mean Kaptur replaces the product with the same construction or equivalent of the original one. Any replaced part or product shall belong to Kaptur and the replacement part or product shall belong to Buyer. However repair and/or replacement of a product shall not extend the original applicable warranty period.
- Buyer may be required to provide Kaptur with evidence of the date a product was delivered and the original contract was signed with Kaptur.
- The warranties don’t apply to defects resulting from
- improper or inadequate maintenance by Customer;
- customer or third party supplied software;
- unauthorized modification;
- improper use or operation outside of the conditions specified for the products, improper site preparation;
- abuse, negligence, accident, liquid spillage, acts of nature such as flood or lightning damage, loss or damage in transit;
- unauthorized maintenance or repair.
- The above warranties, except as to title, are exclusive of, and in lieu of, all other warranties, written or oral, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. No implied statutory warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose shall apply. Kaptur shall not be bound by any representation or warranty made by any other person, including resellers, distributors, dealers, and employees of Kaptur. Kaptur shall not be held liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, and shall not have liability exceed that actual amount paid to Kaptur for the products. In no event shall Kaptur be held liable for damages incurred by resellers or their Buyer as a result of use of a product beyond its intended use.
- Only Customers may obtain RMA’s and return products to Kaptur.
- Kaptur does not issue RMA’s to customers of Customers (e.g. merchants, end users, Customer channel partners).
- Any products returned without an RMA number clearly marked on the shipping label or airway bill will be automatically refused.
- Customer must prepare proper clearance invoice to avoid any duty tax during its return, any exceptions to the Return Policy must be agreed upon in writing between Kaptur and the Customer prior to return.
- Incoming freight and insurance for all warrantable returns shall be prepaid by Customer. Any product sent by freight collect or COD will automatically be rejected by Kaptur.
- During the warranty period, products alleged to be defective can be returned to Kaptur at the Customer’s expense.
- Kaptur shall repair or replace, at its choosing, products that prove to be defective and may, at its option, use new or remanufactured/refurbished parts to make such repairs or replacements.
- Kaptur shall pay for the return shipping back to Customer but shall not be responsible for any tariffs or duties that may be incurred returning the product back to the Customer. Kaptur reserves the right to use the most economical shipping method for the returns.